The Trinity College vision that students are safe, happy, well taught and learn to know and love Jesus underpins our rich and varied curriculum. Beginning in Year 7, all students experience learning in a calm, well-ordered, safe and happy community.
An emphasis on the achievement of excellence through affirmation and personal challenge, and the building of strong relationships with our dedicated, passionate teachers, have led to Trinity’s outstanding success.
These successes include:
- In the 2021 HSC, Trinity students recorded 95 Band 6’s or distinguished achievers (scores of 90 or greater)
- We celebrate our ongoing and proven success as one of Sydney’s highest performing Systemic Catholic schools
- 191 students in year 12 of which 100% were awarded the Higher School Certificate
- 6 students were first in the diocese in their subjects.
- 3 students were all rounders
Our results speak for themselves!
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the college.
Trinity Catholic College has achieved impressive HSC results. Use the links provided below to download a PDF booklet illustrating student performances for the respective years within the Higher School Certificate.
2021 Results – See Results